STAND NUMBER: 520
Enable Therapy Services
ETS is an Independent Client Focused Rehabilitation and Case Management Company, providing expert Rehabilitation and Vocational Case Management services to our referrers and clients who have experienced moderate, complex and catastrophic personal injury or illness.
Enable Therapy Services provide a `whole-person approach` to psychological and physical health, enabling individuals to achieve their full potential by promoting the use of rehabilitation and early intervention.
• Quality assured clinical assessment reports, identifying rehabilitation needs
• A wide range of Comprehensive Assessments including:
o Immediate Needs Assessment
o Occupational Therapy
o Vocational Assessment
• Work Site Assessment/Job Demands Analysis
• Functional Capacity Evaluation
• Ergonomic Assessment
o Hand Assessment
o Cognitive Assessment
o Postural and Seating
o Moving and Handling
o Bespoke Assessment
• Specialist Acquired Brain Injury and complex care Occupational Therapists with dedicated specialist Case Managers
• Excellent relationship management, promoting successful partnerships to achieve the best outcomes
• Trusted expertise; confidently demonstrating integrity and adherence to professional standards.
ETS unites its case management services with a nationwide network of HCPC registered highly qualified Independent Occupational Therapists, delivering quality assured comprehensive standardised and bespoke assessments.
Contact us to find out how Enable Therapy Services can help with your client`s needs:
Phone: 0845 555 2526 / 0113 273 3638
Proud testimonial from a Solicitor:
`I have instructed ETS on a number of catastrophic and poly trauma cases. I have complete confidence in their ability to put the client at the centre of their care. They set realistic goals to enable rather than disable the client with sound clinical reasoning. They are effective communicators, providing regular updates. They offer an excellent standard of assessments and reports which assist to efficiently manage the rehabilitation.`